Managed Print Services from Conception to Implementation
Capturing profitable impressions desktop by desktop, workgroup by workgroup, fleet by fleet, Managed Print Services is the foundation to owning print devices generating ongoing revenues and profits and future MFP sales opportunities.
- The MFP and printer markets are mature and commoditized.
- Prices and margins are declining.
- Manufacture branches, IKON, HP, Dell, Lexmark, Xerox and all resellers and dealers are vying for the same prize - managing the print fleet.
- You still need to grow your business.
- MPS is the most obvious opportunity to grow via capturing ongoing service & supply revenues and positioning yourself to upgrade devices with MFP sales.
- How can we create competitive distinction in a cluttered marketplace?
- What value can we add to a commodity that will lead to profitable sales?
- What investment is required to successfully implement an MPS initiative?
- Who can help us accelerate successful implementation and eliminate costly mistakes?
Managed Print Services from Conception to Implementation will help you set the course, integrate an MPS initiative into your existing business model and implement the initiative successfully from start to finish.
This conference will address the questions, challenges and opportunities of MPS programs with proven, real world strategies and implementation tools delivered by professionals who have successfully and recently implemented such programs.
Putting the Puzzle Together
The Elements of Successful MPS Initiatives:
- Go to Market Strategy
- Structuring the sales force
- Specialist or full sales force integration?
- Proven, profitable sales compensation programs
- Lead sharing programs
- Getting traction by targeting Ideal Prospects
- Scaling early successes to the mass market
- Conducting customer & prospect marketing events
- Consultative & Collaborative Sales Process
- Creating selling opportunities at the top (Who to call on, what to say)
- The first appointment:
- Building the business case for MPS
- Customer presentation
- Case studies
- Credible White Papers
- Gaining top level approval & sponsorship for conducting an assessment of the print fleet
- Conducting an assessment of the print fleet
- Automated data collection of device populations & volumes
- Walk through analysis of applications
- Reporting, proposing & closing
- Packaging the assessment findings into a distinct deliverable that prompts and supports the salesperson to cost justify the proposal on TCO not price leading to profitable cost per page contracts
- Ongoing Implementation & Account Management
- Sales Management Integration
- Conducting 1:1 account strategy sessions
- Accurately forecasting sales
- Optimizing the Compass application
All talk tracks, presentations, sample deliverables and implementation tools are included in the conference.
Get more information on our Managed Print Services Conferences >